Are Toddler Beds Really Worth It?

To buy a toddler bed or not to buy one? I guess it really comes down to opinion and what works for every family. My son never used his. The Tonka truck bed just sat looking adorable, with all of his matching sheets and comforter, never used. I think Mom liked it more than son did....LOL:0). We ended up passing Mr. Tonka on to some other child who slept in it and loved it!

Toddler Bed Mattress

My son never liked the crib. He was a very wild sleeper needing tons of room. Was it the mattress? Believe me I have asked myself tons of questions about that darn bed. Thank goodness my son who is now 5 loves his twin bunk beds and finally gets good sleep. I have friends who have toddlers who loved their toddler beds. So what is the mystery surrounding these beds?

Toddler Bed Mattress

With everything there are pros and cons. I decided to make up a FUN list and pass it on to all of you. You decide if they are worth it. They really do have some cute ones on the market. Before you spend the money and buy the little tykes toddler bed read this and decide for yourself.

Toddler Beds use the crib mattress. So if your child is moving out of the crib then you will have the mattress already. This saves you money. BUT, if you are planning to buy a twin later on you could just buy the twin mattress and place it on the floor until your toddler gets older. The beds are low to the ground. This will help your toddler in case they roll out of bed. It also is supposed to help them adjust to a regular sized bed. But, another option is to use a twin bed and place the rails on the bed. The cost. Unless you get one from a family member for free or second hand store you may have 0.00 tied up in a toddler bed. I did and then I bought the bedding thinking it would make a difference.... LOL Again the option is yours, but you could put that money in a twin bed.

Again, I am a neutral party on the matter. I may be slightly jealous to all of the parents who received much use out of their toddler beds. I really wish that my son would have slept in his. Oh well thank goodness the bunk beds are getting much use. Who knew! Parents you be the judge.

Are Toddler Beds Really Worth It?
Toddler Bed Mattress

3 Shelf Cherry Bookcase Gopro Motorsport